- Sessions are best between 7-8 months and generally take about 1-2 hours
- Expecting moms are asked that they eat prior to arrival. We also provide snacks and beverages during the shoot
- Nudity is a personal option and if requested in any session is handled very discreetly
- Multiple birth pregnancies are best for the mom to be when photographed at 5-6 months
- Siblings and partners may be included during your maternity session at no extra charge
- Book early! We will schedule a tentative date and then contact us once the bundle of joy arrives to schedule a session date
- Newborn sessions are best when conducted within the first two weeks after newborn arrives; however we photograph older newborns too
- After two weeks babies are harder to settle and may be colic. Baby acne can flair up and suggest best to schedule a newborn session as early as possible. We can also remove any acne during post editing as basic skin retouching is included.
- We encourage you to bring outfits and any heirloom item to be included in the shoot if you desire to incorporate into the session.
- Solo newborn sessions can take between 2-3 hours allowing plenty of time for feeding and comforting. I only shoot one newborn shoot on the day of your session. From time to time a baby may require additional time and this allows us to move through the shoot without pressure and taking as much time as needed to settle the baby as needed. My recommendation is to estimate 3 hours especially if siblings, mom and dad will be photographed too.
- We take a minimalist approach for newborn photography focusing more on the details of the baby but we can also create a set of your choice which can be more elaborate. Please discuss your ideas during consultation.
- Our goal is to capture an image that is timeless that you will be happy to display for years to come.
- Contact us with details so that we can create a collection and photo session that meets your style and vision
- I can't stress enough how meaningful these sessions become in the years to come. I recommend if you are thinking of doing it......do it. You won't regret it.
- We recommend you book the hair and makeup artist for your session
- We generally go through three outfit changes and we have an extensive selection of outfits to choose from or you can bring your own wardrobe
- Our goal is to use our extensive selection of backdrops, props and wardrobe to produce quality timeless images that you will want to display in your home
Day of Session
- Generally assistants are present for Newborn shoots to assist with set up and baby safety
- Plan to arrive an hour before your scheduled session if your session includes hair and makeup
- Full sessions are not restricted to time, pose or image limits
- A minimum of 20 images are provided for all sessions and packages do differ and we recommend you review your package details
- Generally proofs are provided 1-2 weeks after your session
- For newborns, we will expedite your selected images allowing for birth announcement
Package plans are investments plans to use over the months ahead. Plans provide for a set number of sessions during the baby's first year. Typically, the growing baby sessions are held at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. Mom and dads are welcomed to participate in any of the sessions. We also have customizable plans such as monthly shoots during the first 12 months after the baby's arrival or yearly birthday plan.
Timeless Image by LM reserves the right to use any photograph in any form such as advertising, reproduction and copyright. We will never publish images without your consent on social media.