Frequently Asked Questions and other helpful information can be found here.
In addition, you can also view our Session Information page which contains helpful information and tips! Once you book your session you will receive emails with guides, booking confirmation and we will reach out to consult with you ahead of your shoot.
Booking a session
- Sessions can be held at our studio or on location (such as your home, beach or park)
- If you plan on a outdoor shoot, we recommend an early morning or sundown session
- Sessions can be booked on line or by contacting the studio
- We will contact you to discuss the shoot when you book a session on line
- A $50.00 deposit may be required at time of booking
- Additional travel/location fee may apply
- Sessions are paid for in full on day of shoot
- Our sizable studio has a large selection of backdrops and props to create your vision for any style Maternity, Newborn or birthday session
- We have a client closet for babies, Toddlers and both Moms girls. We also have an endless supply of fabrics which we love to use during Maternity and Mommy and me sessions to customize a look for you. We will go over wardrobe details during your consultation.
- Our studio's reception area is equipped with beverages, coffee/tea, snacks and WiFi.
Images and Prints
- A Sneak Peek is shared within 24 hours (48 hours during peek season). We will post your proofs on line for you to access and review.
- You will receive a min of 20 proofs and for full sessions we may provide many more; up to 100
- A deposit may be required
- Sessions are paid in full on day of session
- We offer payment plans for the Maternity to First Year Session package
Additional Frequent Asked Questions - Booking your Session
Where can I find pricing and package information?
- You can find pricing under Book a Session, for each session option, in the details section.
How do I reserve a session?”
- Once you select your session you will be able to view able time slots. We will contact via email for a consultation regarding your session.
Do you offer discounts?
- We offer specials and discounts during the year. Please signup to receive emails so you are informed when we have specials.
Do you provide clothing for maternity?
- Yes we have a large selection of gowns available at no cost to you but of course you are welcomed to bring your own. We also have a selection of clothing for siblings.
Do you have clothing for newborns and props?
- We have a vast selection of outfits, swaddle blankets and props for newborns and coordinating outfits for siblings. You do not need to bring anything however, we do encourage you to bring any heirloom items that you would like incorporated into the session.
How long are your sessions?
- Maternity – solo shoots run approximately one hour or less; family approximately one hour and if toddlers are included may go a bit over.
- Newborn – solo shoots average 2 hours; may run a little longer if siblings are included
- Family – 30-45 minutes (add to Maternity or Newborn)
- Children - birthday and cake smashes run 30-60 minutes depending on session and age
My baby has acne do you retouch?
- Yes!!! basic skin retouching is included on all final edited and sneak previews. For extra retouching such as color Changes, head swaps, tattoo removals an extra charges may apply
How long does it take to see my photos?
- We try to get sneaks out within 24 hours; we deliver proof gallery between 2-5 days after your session.
How many pictures do I get?
The quantity of photos will depend on the package you purchased. You do have the option to purchase additional images from your gallery.
Are all photos retouched?
- During the ordering session we provide “soft proofing” which means your images are not retouched ahead of time. You choose your images and the level of retouching desired. Final high resolution are then delivered via a new gallery containing all your selections and purchased images.
Can I bring my pet?
-You can but we can not guarantee your pet will behave, so this is at your discretion
Can I order more pictures later?
- Yes you can. We can only guarantee holding images for 30 days, however we store our images on backups.
Do you do cake smashes for children?
- Yes we do, you can bring the cake and balloons. Depending on theme and setup we can also provide balloons at a nominal charge. We also partner will a local bakery and you have the option to contact them for cake options.
Do you photograph children?
Yes we do. We also have Easter, Fall and other mini sessions throughout the year.
I have pre booked my newborn and what if my baby comes early or late?
- We ask that all clients prebook based on delivery date. We then ask that you email or call within 24-48 hours of having your baby to confirm actual session date. Most babies are booked anywhere from 8-10 or even 12 or 14 days depending on the babys weight. Letting us know when you have your baby early enough allows rooms for re scheduling and adjusting.
I missed the newborn window and my baby is now 2 months old do you take them?
- We photograph babies of any age. Your baby is no longer a newborn however you can still book a session. Please understand the baby most likely will not be able to do newborn poses or wraps and they are usually awake. We strongly recommend that newborn sessions take place before they are one month old.