Frequently Asked Questions and other helpful information can be found here.
In addition, you can also view our Session Information page which contains helpful information and tips! Once you book your session you will receive emails with guides, booking confirmation and we will reach out to consult with you ahead of your shoot.
Booking a session
- Sessions can be held at our studio or on location (such as your home, beach or park)
- If you plan on a beach or outdoor shoot, we recommend an early morning or sundown session during the months of April thru September
- Sessions can be booked on line or by contacting the studio
- We will contact you to discuss the shoot when you book a session on line
- A $50.00 deposit is required at time of booking (waived during covid except during Holidays)
- Additional travel/location fee may apply
- Sessions are paid for in full on day of shoot
- We utilize one of two spaces at the studio and we provide a large selection of backdrops and props to create your vision
- Clothing is available for maternity, newborn and beauty shoots. We also have an endless supply of fabric. We will go over wardrobe details during your consultation.
- Our studio has a variety of backgrounds to choose from and we can also shoot outside our studio during good weather
Images and Prints
- We will schedule a time to view the proofs together approximately two weeks after your session. We will post your proofs on line in a secured password access file for you to view and download. You will receive a min of 20 proofs and for full sessions we may provide many more
- We offer various products to choose from the best labs in the country. For large wall prints, we do recommend ordering from our studio to guarantee quality prints
- We also offer high resolution digital image packages
- A deposit is made at time of booking (we are waiving deposits for now due to Covid uncertainty; a small deposit will be required for holiday sessions)
- Sessions are paid in full on day of session
- We offer payment plans for the Maternity to First Year Session package
Additional Frequent Asked Questions - Booking your Session
Where can I find pricing and package information?
- You can find pricing under each session when selecting to book your session
How do I reserve a session?”
- Once you select your session you will be able to view able time slots. We will contact via email for a consultation regarding your session.
What do the digital packages come with?
- The digital packages include the session fee and the product items listed. Beginning in 2022 we will be offering printed products.
Do you offer discounts?
- We offer specials and discounts during the year. Please signup for so you are informed when we have specials.
Do you provide clothing for maternity?
- Yes we have a large selection of gowns available at no cost to you but of course you are welcomed to brin your own. We also have a selection of clothing for siblings.
Do you have clothing for newborns and props?
- We have a vast selection of outfits, swaddle blankets and props for newborns and coordinating outfits for siblings. You do not need to bring anything however, we do encourage you to bring heirloom items that you would like incorporated into the session.
How long are your sessions?
- Maternity – solo shoots run approximately one hour or less; family approximately one hour and if toddlers are included may go a bit over.
- Newborn – solo shoots average 2 hours; may run a little longer if siblings are included
- Family – approximately one hour
- Children birthday and cake smashes run 30-60 minutes depending on session and age
My baby has acne do you retouch?
- Yes!!! basic skin retouching is included on all final edited and sneak previews. For extra retouching such as color Changes, head swaps, tattoo removals an extra charges may apply
How long does it take to see my photos?
- We try to get sneaks out within 24 hours; we deliver proof gallery between 3-5 days after your session. If you have purchased a digital package, we will send an online gallery for you to choose.
How many pictures do I get?
The quantity of photos will depend on the package you purchased. Sessions do not include photos unless you purchase a digital package
Are all photos retouched?
- During the ordering session we provide “soft proofing” which means your images are not retouched ahead of time. You choose your images and the level of retouching
Can I bring my pet?
-You can but we can not guarantee your pet will behave, so this is at your discretion
How long does it take to receive an order?
- This depends on what you are ordering. Most product orders take around 2 weeks.
Can I order more pictures later?
- Yes you can. We can only guarantee holding images for 30 days, however we store our images on backups.
Do you do cake smashes for children?
- Yes we do, you can bring the cake and balloons. Depending on theme and setup we can also provide balloons at a nominal charge. We also partner will a local bakery and you have the option to contact them for cake options.
Do you photograph children?
Yes we do. We also have Easter, Fall and other mini sessions throughout the year.
I have pre booked my newborn and what if my baby comes early or late?
- We ask that all clients prebook based on delivery date. We then ask that you email or call within 24-48 hours of having your baby to confirm actual session date. Most babies are booked anywhere from 8-10 or even 12 or 14 days depending on the babys weight. Letting us know when you have your baby early enough allows rooms for re scheduling and adjusting.
I missed the newborn window and my baby is now 2 months old do you take them?
- We photograph babies of any age. Your baby is no longer a newborn however you can still book a session. Please understand the baby most likely will not be able to do newborn poses or wraps and they are usually awake. We strongly recommend that newborn sessions take place before they are one month old.